Rules Girl Success = Marriage?
For the end goal…Marriage.
Uhhhh....... psh NO.
Let's have a looksy.
Rules Girl Success is NOT defined by the following:
- A long series of ups and downs leaving you wondering if you’re at a theme park, or the circus
- Scoring a boyfriend or husband. (cringe)
- A guy who supposedly loves you, but won’t do much about it. Patience is of course a virtue, but only for so long until it comes completely ridiculous.
Rules Girl Success IS defined by these examples:
- A not-too-long relationship resulting in a break up where both parties let each other move on
- Feeling beautiful and smart in their presence (99% of the time)
- Steady and committed understanding of where the relationship stands
Being a Rules Girl is all about living the best quality of life we can and dodging the too-long unhealthy relationships of convenience and one-sided love.
Disclaimer: I’m not saying you won’t feel pain or loss or that it was a clean split. I’m just saying that while you HAD it… you HAD it. It wasn’t a lackadaisical emotional insane asylum 85% of the time.