You're a stalker...eh, so am I.
It's helpful to utilize stalking in your dating endeavors, crushes, likes, and even looking up their dreaded ex. But it can also cause more pain and anxiety than necessary. So here are some guidelines to keep you in line.
The Rules of Stalking:1. You are not allowed to stalk his ex-gf on facebook, more than once a month.
2. NEVER tell them you're stalking them or their ex girlfriend... they'll think you're creepy (because let's get real, it is... however... we all do it.)
3. You can read all of his personal info, listen to the bands he likes blah blah blah, but don't pretend that those are things you like too... or even worse, change your profile info to match!
4. You wrote on his wall and he hasn't responded?? Ugh, hate that. HOWEVER - stalking is a great force that can be utilized to better understand his facebook usage habits, maybe he doesn't get on very often... so see if he's replied to anyone else and it will either make you feel better, or help you realize you need to move on.
5. Stop looking at his wall if there's 15 other girls writing on it, it will only cause you pain.
6. Stop trying to stalk all of the girls writing on his wall (you know you do it).
7. Just because a relationship status says single... doesn't always mean they're available. Moral of the story? Don't assume anything from a facebook profile page (however, it's a great way to weed out the crazies)
8. Don't look at his pictures over and over again. Once will do.
Use it to your advantage, but don't make it your disadvantage.
ps. I know some Rules Girls have just given up stalking altogether, the rest of us... it will take time.